Sunday, January 24, 2010

Assignment #3 Photos and Images; Peaceful World


While searching for a black and tan Miniature Dachsund, I was totally disappointed. I could not find a suitable image to represent my amazing little girl in all her glory. Not one picture showed the quintessential beauty and elegance of my special pup.



So, I decided to search "travel" and found some beautiful photos of Alaska.

It was in my mind to blog about my desire to take an Alaskan trip some day. I have thought about this for years now, but it is a rather expensive trip no matter how you go about it. I need to save up the funds, and with great thought choose my time so that I may get the fullest delight from the trip.



Serendipitiously, I came across this photo--which steared me in a whole different direction of the globe. Look at the glory, peace and beauty God has created for us to enjoy. This to me is an absolutely stunning picture of the heavens and sea. My words fail me to express the feelings evoked upon seeing this picture. Surely, God willing, another trip awaits me.


2 comments:

  1. You deserve a great trip and I hope you have the opportunity to have one soon. I can see why this photo caught your eye.
    You need to take a photo of your dog and post it on flickr. Then someone else looking for a black and tan miniature dachshund won't be disappointed because they'll find your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pic choice was inspiring. Made me recall why I love beachfront vacations so much.

    ReplyDelete